29905560

My partner worked for a company where I became a contractor

Customer Question

My partner worked for a company where I became a contractor with contracts in place for cleaning and gardening on a number of developments. The contracts were for LME Contractors that is my company and for The Mowermen of which I have a partnership. My partner has resigned from the company and subsequently all contracts for both companies have been terminated in writing with no notice and that we are not to submit any further invoices.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. So did you have separate contracts for each company - one for you and one for your husband?

Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above?