29905560

where can i seek help with my grievance, I am not happy with

where can i seek help with my grievance, I am not happy with the outcome of my hearing with the Chief Operational Officer, although i have the right to appeal against his decision to another person who is a trustee.This means i will not have a fair hearing again, my have given up i am not the only employee who has but in a grievance and nothing was done, my grievance is the manager bully's undermines me as deputy in front of senior team I have had One supervision in 6years and two appraisals in 13 years , no induction or guidance from management regarding to my role.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. can you tell me if your company has a HR department and when did you first raise your grievance please

Customer:

Hi Ben

Customer:

Hi Ben I give the Grievance letter about four five weeks ago The HR is now the Chief Operational Officer

Customer:

Hi Ben I give my letter in to the chief Operational Officer approx four five weeks ago , he used to be the HR

Ben Jones :

Ok thank you leave it with me I need to look up a few things and then get my advice ready.I will post back on here when done there is no need to wait and you will receive an email when I have responded. I have a meting this afternoon and will get my advice ready for you for this evening regards ben

Customer:

hello

Customer:

My Email - *****@******.***

Ben Jones :

Many thanks for your patience. When you raise a grievance, the outcome of which you are unhappy with, the law only allows you to appeal to the employer directly and have the grievance heard by someone different to the original person who dealt with it. If you do not agree with the appeal outcome or do not believe that you will get a fair appeal in the first place, there is unfortunately no option to take the grievance outside of the organisation to have it heard by someone independent or different. Grievances are exclusively internal affairs that are dealt with fully by the employer.

Once a grievance appeal has been decided, or if you do not wish to take the matter to an internal appeal, your only option of taking this outside of the employer’s hands is by resigning and making a claim for constructive dismissal in the employment tribunal. Whilst this is an option, as you can understand it would be quite risky as you will be giving up your employment to take this further. Also such claims can be difficult to win as you have to show there was a serious breach of contract by the employer that had forced you to leave and this is not as easy as it sounds. So only go down that route as a last resort and if you are confident the employer has breached your trust and confidence and it is clear you will not get a fair result by pursuing the internal procedure.

Hope this clarifies your position?

Customer:

Hi Ben thank you for getting back to me employees don't stand a hope in hell by the sounds of it.

Customer:

but thank you again for your informing me of my position with this issue

Ben Jones :

You are most welcome, all the best