29905560

I have been working for three years for no pay in a partnership

Customer Question

I have been working for three years for no pay in a partnership with my parents. Due to a family disagreement they wish to sell. I don't! I have been the main worker in the restaurant, head chef/ owner! If I threaten to quit while they try and sell to stop them as they will not have a business if I do so will I and do I now have any rights?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. have you any written agreement with your family and are you a share holder in the company please

Ben Jones :

Sorry when I said shareholder I meant are you part of the partnership, are you an official partner?