29905560

I work as a Site Manager for a contractor working on a roofing

Customer Question

I work as a Site Manager for a contractor working on a roofing contract for a client, a large housing association.

I was suspended yesterday but have not been told the reasons why. Investigations and interviews with my staff have taken place today but I remain suspended.

How long can I remain suspended before I am told the reason why I remain suspended?

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked here for?
JACUSTOMER-nadhl5eg- :

Ten years Ben. Never any problem-guaranteed.

JACUSTOMER-nadhl5eg- :

Ben- according to this link, you have merely asked me how long I have worked in my current position? I am afraid I cannot rate your reply until I actually receive it. Unless I have missed something, that is?

JACUSTOMER-nadhl5eg- :

Ben-can you send me the answer to my initial query in order for me to rate it?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my sincere apologies for the delay in responding, my laptop broke and I have had no way of getting back online until I received a replacement today. Can I just check if you still need my assistance and I will respond fully as soon as I hear back from you, many thanks

JACUSTOMER-nadhl5eg- :

Hi Ben- No. I have now been re-instated and have received an apology for any inconvenience this has caused me and my company. Following a detailed inquiry, the complaint, by a member of the Client Group has now been dismissed and I have been allowed to return to work today to do the job I have diligently done for the last ten years.

JACUSTOMER-nadhl5eg- :

Ben- could I also ask that you/ 'Just Answer' make appropriate arrangements to return my £30 fee I paid for your services back into my account given the circumstances of your lap top malfunction?. Can you kindly confirm when this has been done?

Ben Jones :

yes if course I will send a requst that this is done now, it will be dealt with asap. Sorry I couldn't help you this time