29905560

I have been demoted at work with no formal warning or written

I have been demoted at work with no formal warning or written explanation, just my boss shouting at me infront of all my colleages telling that he is removing from my duties as a foreman. My wage hasn`t change but their is a principle involed. could you please advise as I have asked for a meeting tomorrow with both directors. Regards ***** *****

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?

Customer:

Hello Ben, I have with been the this employer for thirteen years now.

Ben Jones :

I see you posted your question yesterday and you mentioned you had a meeting planned for today - did that take place and if so - what happened?

Customer:

The meeting was two hours late with no apoligy and they still stand by their opinion, yet they do not want to loose me because of my skills within the company. But still nothing in writing, and no verbal warning or reason.

Ben Jones :

Did you have a contract which stated you were employed as a foreman and the associated duties? Does the contract say that you could have these terms changed?

Customer:

I will check my contract and advise you Ben.

Ben Jones :

ok thanks, ***** ***** to me any time