29905560

I was informed February 2013that my job was at risk of redundancy.

Customer Question

I was informed February 2013that my job was at risk of redundancy. After being served notice twice, once August 2013 and once April 2014. With no further verbal contact I received a letter yesterday back dated to the 2nd of July stating my last working day will be the 28th of July. I would like to know if this is the right way to do it or should we have been given notice on receipt of the letter starting 4 weeks. Thanks

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?

Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - how long have you worked there for please?