29905560

my husband was taken on by a company nine years ago, knowing

Customer Question

my husband was taken on by a company nine years ago, knowing he is disabled, he worked on voids as a multi trade, he was then put onto response, knowing he can not do the work on response, he was moved back to voids then was asked to go back onto response for a couple of weeks, once he was on response is manager wanted a letter from his doctor to prove he was disabled this he done, that letter was just put into a draw, then there was redundancies so my husband put his name down for that he was told no as there was a job for him, yet when he had a slip on steps at a job he was put on, he had two days off sick when he went back he had a return to work interview there he was told to go home as he is unfit for work, he kept on at hr and his office as to when can he go back to work, it took from oct-feb this year to have a medical, I called the office that sent the letter for the medical, why did it take so long for an appointment I was told they was asked just the day before that an appointment was to be made, he was told that due to ill health he was no longer needed so they let him go to ill health, my husband asked why did it take so long when he said he can not do response, and he also asked for redundancy and why did it take so long just to have a medical. he knows he is disabled however when the company asked for proof of his disability they did nothing to make his work any easier, also why did they say he was fit for work as well as to say he had a job, also to say he can not have redundancy, he would just like some advice as to how he can see if the company did every thing they should/could have done by him.

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. When was he dismissed?
Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - when was he dismissed?