29905560

contracted for 25hrs per week, got a letter from employer today

Customer Question

contracted for 25hrs per week, got a letter from employer today stating they have mistakenly been paying me for 30 hrs per week since 2008 until now. i am going to owe around 13000 pounds and am utterly beside myself as i fill in a four weekly timesheet which always stated that i am claiming for 100hrs per four weeks. on my payslip it is just my monthly salary which is printed, no contracted hours or rate of pay which is why i have never probably identified the error. where do i stand on this matter

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Do you agree you have been overpaid?
Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - do you agree that you have been overpaid?