29905560

Hello! I have been with my current employer since 2009. My

Customer Question

Hello! I have been with my current employer since 2009. My role is Account Management, however due to some changes within the company a section of my accounts have been given to another part of the business, located in different offices. I now look after one key account, receiving my bonus based on this reaching its targets. I have lost an average of £5,000 per annum, after tax, commission due to the accounts going elsewhere, and have no way of getting this back as I am now contracted to manage this single account. Can I submit a proposal to my employer requesting they look into increasing my salary or altering my current bonus structure so that I can have the opportunity of making back this lost take home? It is such a shame, but due to the drop in salary I may need to look into employment elsewhere. Many thanks in advance!
Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Did your contract allow for such changes to be made? Please note I am in tribunal today so may not be able to respond until later on today thanks
Customer: Hi Ben thank you very much for your response. I am in and out of meetings today but will come back to you tomorrow. Will take a look at original contract and get back to you tomorrow. I also have a couple of other queries. Many thanks so far!(:
Ben Jones :

ok thanks get back to me any time, we may not necessarily be online at the same time but as soon as I have heard back from you and see your response I will respond, thanks