29905560

I am being treated differently to two other Senior Officers

Customer Question

I am being treated differently to two other Senior Officers ,I work for local government . I am of Asian origin the other officers are white I have raised my concerns a number of times with no action taken
how do I take this further ? i am not in a union

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?
Ben Jones :

Also do you have any evidence that the way you are treated has anything to do with your race, rather than this simply being a coincidence?

Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you have seen my initial queries above - if you could please get back to me then I can provide my response to your question, thanks