29905560

I have recently had 8 weeks sickness leave from work due to

Customer Question

I have recently had 8 weeks sickness leave from work due to a medical operation, I have been back at work now for 5 weeks, my practice manager called me in for my back to work interview Wednesday 6/08. She proceeded to tell me that due to my sickness record I was passed my two verbal warnings my written warning and was at desiplinary level, I have not had any verbal or written warnings given to me at all. My manager explained that she would downgrade it to a letter.
My manager gave me a letter today 08/08 which is to initiate disciplinary process, it says I can have a work college or union representative with me if I wish, I am not a member of a union. I am very upset angry and confused about to whole issue, can you give me some advise please
Regards ***** *****

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Is there a specific policy in the workplace which requires the employer to issue you with a verbal or written warning first?

Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Is there a specific policy in the workplace which requires the employer to issue you with a verbal or written warning first?