29905560

The company I work for has recently implemented a pay increase.

Customer Question

The company I work for has recently implemented a pay increase. However, they have formally stated that it is only applicable to full-time employees.
There are over 40 part-time workers and only 10 full-time employees as stipulated by the company. Furthermore, I am working full-time hours but I am listed as a part-time employee in their records.
Can you advise me of my employment rights and would it be safe to assume that they are in breach of these rights???

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

How long have you worked there for?

Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - how long have you worked there for?