29905560

Is my employer able to change my roster line when ever they

Customer Question

Is my employer able to change my roster line when ever they want to ?
I work days and nights but my employer has decided to shuffle the roster ,the results means I will now have to work over Christmas and the new year , I was previously off shift, as well as altering my holiday plans for 2015

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What does your contract say about this?

JACUSTOMER-1wyewxg4- : I'm not sure as I'm unable to review it right now - it's held at the office and I'm at home
JACUSTOMER-1wyewxg4- : Are you still on line?
Ben Jones :

Will you be able to check this and get back to me as that would be important in relation to your rights

JACUSTOMER-1wyewxg4- : I'm not back on shift until Tuesday night - so I guess you can help me ?
JACUSTOMER-1wyewxg4- : Can't
Ben Jones :

well the response would be general and not necessarily the correct one as your contract would take precedence in this respect. So it is best for you to check it first before I respond. You can get back to me on Tuesday if you want

JACUSTOMER-1wyewxg4- : Ok thanks - what's the best way to get back to you ?
JACUSTOMER-1wyewxg4- : Also will it cost another £21 ?
Ben Jones :

no you do not have to pay again, you can just get back to me on this page

JACUSTOMER-1wyewxg4- : Ok I will chat again Wednesday
Ben Jones :

ok thanks