taratill
taratill, Solicitor
Experience:  15 years experience of advising on employment law matters
32019188

I work for the NHS. During a change of our terms and conditions

Customer Question

I work for the NHS. During a change of our terms and conditions (Agenda for Change), based on information received under a freedom of information request to my employers, I believe I have been subject to a fraudulent process perpetrated by my employers. This has resulted in my employers refusing point blank to provide any reasoned response to any questions put to them. How do I go about seeking redress to this situation.
Expert:  taratill replied 3 years ago.
taratill :

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Have they refused to comply with requests under the Freedom of Information Act?

Customer:

No, they have provided documentation under two requests under the Freedom of Information Act, the evidence of what I perceive to be fraud was obtained from these documents, I have had meetings with the deputy director of workforce, and put forward numerous concerns o which I received a single page reply stating she believed the process had been applied correctly, later under documents received under FoI there is evidence of the deputy director of workforce and the deputy director of my department discussing this meeting prior to it taking place, and talking about the matter already being closed. At the end of the process I was left with no other alternative but to take a grievance out against my HR department. This grievance was lodged with the Trusts Chief Executive, who addressed his enquiries to the very same HR department only. His response was the same as the deputy director of workforce, without any addressing any one part of the grievance or provide any rationale to his decision. I have since been denied the right of appeal by the director of workforce.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am still awaiting your reply.

Expert:  taratill replied 3 years ago.
Hi that is strange I there has been a technical problem becuase I did reply. Let me retype it, you should have it with you in a few minutes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry but I've still not received your reply? Technology huh