29905560

I have been summarily dismissed and have asked to appeal against

I have been summarily dismissed and have asked to appeal against the decision. Can I take someone with me and if so, does it have to be a work colleague (now ex) or a trade union official, or can I take someone from outside?
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. You are only allowed to take in a trade union representative or a work colleague. Anyone else would not be allowed to attend, unless the employer agrees to it, which is rare. SO friends, family, lawyers, etc are all not allowed to accompany you to such a meeting and you only have the two options above

Customer:

Ok thank you for your help Ben - at least I know now

Ben Jones :

you are welcome

Customer:

Ok - thank you Ben at least I know now

Customer:

Trying to rate you but the ratings are all blocked out so won't accept my answer - but it would have been excellent!

Ben Jones :

many thanks, ***** ***** process at our end, all the best