29905560

I am a married man with a disabled wife and nine year old daughter.

Customer Question

I am a married man with a disabled wife and nine year old daughter. I work in the NHS.
My work colleagues have been making verbal statements and suggestive comments to the effect that I am Homosexual and a cross dresser. Neither of these is true.
Despite getting angry and repeated denial, despite numerous requests to cease this behaviour, it has carried on relentlessly to the point where it now includes touching, stroking and bottom pinching. Trouble is, I cannot count on any RELIABLE witnesses.
Now even managers are joining in. Even today 18 September, I had a manager tell me he did not want to be too close to me for fear I might try and make physical advances.
I have complained but only been told to stop whinging and get a sense of humour.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Well I've waited a week. I suppose I can wait another but I'm not holding my breath.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  taratill replied 2 years ago.
Hello there I can help you with this if you would still like help?
Have you raised a formal grievance about this to your employer? If so what response have you received?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I have and been told to "Get a sense of Humour." and "Stop whinging"

Expert:  taratill replied 2 years ago.
reallly? Are you a member of a trade union and did you raise a formal grievance using the NHS procedures?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am a member of a Union. My shop steward is also my line manager..

I remind you, it was my line manager who said that he did not want to be too close to me for fear I might make a sexual advance.

Expert:  taratill replied 2 years ago.
Ok but did you raise a grievance to HR about your manager?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

waste of time! Don't know why I bothered. Told you already managers and union rep is involved.