29905560

My employers are making some strategic change to staffing structures

Customer Question

My employers are making some strategic change to staffing structures within the organisation nationally. I am a manager and my current role is to be replaced by a new role. I may be eligible for 'slide across' to the new role under the 70/30% ruling. However I still need to manage my team during the consultation process and some of this team are also affected with some jobs going completely and some new roles created however there will be redundancies. I am in quite a difficult position as a Manager being both affected by the changes myself (and my team being aware of this) and having to continue to manage the team through this process. Can you please advise what my rights are in this situation.
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there ?