29905560

Hello. I was working for a company for the last 4 months through

Customer Question

Hello.
I was working for a company for the last 4 months through an agency. on the transfer from agency to full employment, the company decided they didn't want to sign the contract. So I was out of work. they ask me to send in my time sheet which I did to best of my ability as I wasn't shown properly how it was done. I had emails from them saying that I had filled it in wrong and because of this they will not pay my mileage. I explained time after time the reasons why. They then said the will not pay my mileage. I went on holiday for two weeks and arrived back yesterday. I looked at my account and seen they had paid me a week late. but not my mileage. what can I do about this?
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Did you contractually have to claim the mileage by a specific date?

Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Did you contractually have to claim the mileage by a specific date?