taratill
taratill, Solicitor
Experience:  15 years experience of advising on employment law matters
32019188

Can a provider of a service ( in my case financial) alter its

Customer Question

Can a provider of a service ( in my case financial) alter its terms of business if there is nothing in an existing contract referring to the ability to make changes.
Expert:  taratill replied 3 years ago.
Customer:

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Can you please explain the sitaution in more detail?

JACUSTOMER-70apkkdx- :

I have a financial service provider who has advised that he wishes to renew our Agreement (although it has not expired) to review its terms of business. There is nothing in the existing Agreement giving the provider this ability. Would his action automatically bring an end to our existing Agreement

Customer:

Hi this is listed in employment law but it is not an employment law question. I will therefore opt out to see if others can help you.