29905560

I had a investigation 28th

Customer Question

I had a investigation 28th April & was waiting for disciplinary that did not arrive? I was sent home 20th May & then suspended however my doctor signed me off sick I agreed to attend disciplinary in October & nothing was mentioned about the suspension? I received a final written warning for the original issue which I believe is an unfair sanction. From May to October I attended 2 welfare meetings & a occupational health doctors appointment. I think I am being managed out of my role. I have been employed with this company for almost 10 years. Please advise
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. can you tell me what the written warning was for and why do you think you are being victimized please.

JACUSTOMER-9r7dc1tk- :

It was for a customer complaint & since this was received my employers attitude changed towards me. The investigation took place on the 6th of May & by the 20th of May I heard nothing about the disciplinary however things were said relating to this to make me worry. A witness statement in relation to this was not taken until September?

Ben Jones :

ok thank you for that information.please leave it with me. I am in a tribunal today so will prepare my advice during the day and get back to you this evening. There is no need to wait and you will receive an email when I have responded. Thank you

JACUSTOMER-9r7dc1tk- :

JACUSTOMER-9r7dc1tk- :

Hi cancel the response & refund Thank you.

JACUSTOMER-9r7dc1tk- :

Kind Regards

JACUSTOMER-9r7dc1tk- :

Ruth Mann