29905560

My church members made a complaint to my employers without

Customer Question

I am employed by the church and My church members made a complaint to my employers without giving me the opportunity to resolve issue. i was place on performance in April and put on performance management. In June, I was told that i no longer need to be on this performance. Three months later

, without any further complain, I was told that i no longer need to do it. Three months, after, i was summoned to a disciplinary meeting. I asked why after three months. No answer was given. I was issued with warning and four weeks to improve things. Reviews were done by church members that  things have improved but my manager is saying that he is going to seek further legal advice. More so, he was told that one of the review was non and void but he still used it against me, without telling me. I had previously told them and continue to tell my employers that the church members dont want me there and has rejected me since Jan 2013,  and  I have been asked to move. My request was turned down.My manager seems to listen to what members are saying and no training has being put in place to support me. I fear losing my job. No support from my manager either who has threatened, intimidated and humiliated me on few occasions.  it has now come to the point whereby, i need to seek legal advice, as despise my evidences of communication, my voice has still not been heard.

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?