29905560

Hi just a little advice, I'm a manager and have been told that

Customer Question

Hi just a little advice, I'm a manager and have been told that the job is being made redundant and I'm having to work some of my notice but I'm unsure in what position I should be working.. can you please help
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Has your job disappeared with immediate effect?

JACUSTOMER-j6kjkz46- :

I'll give you a bit of back ground, I was employed as a packer 3 n half yrs ago and over the that period we've grown fast in fact last yr we had a 7 million turn over, in this time ive ended as warehouse manager and I'm on 22grand a year, ive had no help in the warehouse and no training as such, I went to one course but that was about staff, anyway I was introduced to a guy that was joining the company to help sort my warehouse out and teach me more, well I met this guy and in the conversations he refered to the staff as monkeys,and people on the food chain and he once asked me whether they was any one that was of time and when I said a couple people names he then said theys always way of getting people out so now I am now working with a guy who thinks this way, so now I've been told that 5 jobs are to be made redundant, and one of them is mine, and have to apply for a new position, but I will lose around 7 grand a year, I am devastated by this because he was he to help not to statch my job... anyway I was told while it all changed I was to carry on as normal but I feel like hes just pushed me out, and hes taking my job...

JACUSTOMER-j6kjkz46- :

Can he do this ?

Ben Jones :

thanks, ***** ***** specifically would you like to know as you have raised further issues than in your original question?