29905560

Can my employer have all emails copied to their inbox so they

Customer Question

Can my employer have all emails copied to their inbox so they can read them. They have done this without telling staff. I had sent a few personal emails to a colleague. I got a telling off at the time but since then my boss has treated me differently and reduced my responsibilities. This happened a few years ago. I have recently discovered that my boss and his wife are telling people about the contents of the emails and that i am having an affair with the colleague the emails were sent to. I am not. This is in Scotland.
Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.Is there a policy in the workplace dealing with this?