29905560

I was previously working as a self employed adviser, 4 years

Customer Question

I was previously working as a self employed adviser, 4 years ago I was given instant dismissal for a case that my employer said should never have been written, however, I have recently learnt that the case is still running and basically he has kept my share of the commission, has he broken the contract that was in place at the time back in 2010 as it says that any commissions due when leaving for whatever reason will be paid.
I need to know as he has recently come back to me saying there could be a possible claim and under the contract I signed in 2009 (that he broke in 2010) said I would pay back my share
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please continue, I now have a copy of the Contract of Employment to send across if required.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. So the contract does not say anything about commission not being payable if the reason is dismissal, rather than discrimination, or gross misconduct for example?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No,it does not mention that specifically,however, there . Do you have an email address where I can send a copy of the contract. The Contract is 7 single sided pages where 1 page relates to Fee's.

There should be the option to upload a document on here, I think it's a paperclip icon on the toolbar, can you please try attaching it here, thanks