29905560

I am a self employed sub contractor and i have worked for the

Customer Question

I am a self employed sub contractor and i have worked for the same company for 14 years and they say they dont have to pay me holiday pay.Recently I spoke to another sub contractor and he told me this was untrue they have to pay you holiday pay.as he claimed succsesfully against a copany that he had worked for. can you advise?
Thanks Steve
Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. On what grounds did he succeed with his claim, are you able to get more details of that please?
Ben Jones :

Hi, sot sure if you saw my initial query above - On what grounds did he succeed with his claim, are you able to get more details of that please?