29905560

I have just recieved another letter from the company, now it

Customer Question

I have just recieved another letter from the company, now it states there is a discrepancy of 57.23 and now I am being accused of breaching the staff purchasing policy as well. They ave set a meeting for me on the 12/01 have been tod to take my union rep with. What can happen now. As u now see the amounts changed again, first £5.10 then £29.18 now £57.23.
Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. I am happy to assist with this query but it appears that you were previously unhappy with the advice I gave you the first time round as you failed to leave a rating, would you mind going back to that and checking first. Thanks