How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 11155
Experience:  30 years experience as a solicitor.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

as this money will be paid to my husband on friday does that

Resolved Question:

as this money will be paid to my husband on friday does that constitute a pay rise and when Ichallenge my employesr about my pay cut are they entitled to take it back from him?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
If they've given him a pay rise that's a matter . They can't take it back from him and you can claim it from them as an unauthorised deduction from your wages.
JGM and 2 other Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Employment Law Questions