29905560

I work a week in hand and have a contract that states I must

I work a week in hand and have a contract that states I must give 28 days notice if I want to resign. If I was to fore go the 28 days notice and resign now, will I still be paid work completed ? thank you.
Ben Jones :

, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Yes you will get paid work completed up to the date you resigned, although you would still be in breach of contract and if the employer has a specific clause allowing them to deduct any losses they have incurred from such a breach they could deduct it from the pay owed to you. Similarly, they could consider suing you losses but they must be able to show that actual losses have been incurred before they can be successful in such a claim

Ben Jones :

Hope this clarifies your position? If you could please let me know that would be great, thank you

Customer:

thank you very much advise.

Ben Jones :

you are welcome