thank you to have given me a free week trial.
I have another question:
1. I have put on my cv a job title for the first period of employment ( 3 months) ( ie. Project management support/ Business analyst)
2. after this period i have added another job title THAT REPRESENT THE REAL JOB I HAVE DONE (Project manager/Business analyst)
3. i have received an offer that is subject to the positive verification fo the following points:
- proof of the right to work in UK ( i am EU citizen -so i am ok)
- receipt of a background check that may include:
an identity check ok
adverse financial no problems
basic criminal records idem as above
and driving licence check i have EU licence and not uk, however they can check and i have only penalties to park in not allowed areas
the first four point above are written in the offer
However they also ask references to the last two employers to see if what i declare corresponds to what the employers declare.
I have written down the title Project support/Business analyst because i know that my current employer will declare this.
Every other information required will matches ( dates of employment etcetera).
if have written on the CV that the current role is Project manager/BA
and I have declared on the form that the role is Project management support/Business analyst.( confirmed)
ALL THE OTHER CONDITIONS ARE CONFIRMED AND POSITIVE
What are the consequences of this kind of differences for the validity of the background check and therefore for the Offer, if any?