29905560

I would like a lawyer to help me draft a resignation letter

Customer Question

I would like a lawyer to help me draft a resignation letter to my employer advising that i'm leaving the company and that any further forms of harrasment or liable or slander or other goings on aimed towards myself is something that i would be happy to discuss with them in court. That i'm also leaving due to risk of continuing to work for my employer and the risk to my personal safety both inside and outside of the workplace from there employees past and present.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Nicola!
Still interested in a reply to the question.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  taratill replied 2 years ago.
Hi this is something I might be able to help you with. How long have you been with the employer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is this publicly viewable? short term is the answer.
Expert:  taratill replied 2 years ago.
Hi please can you tell me exactly how long?