29905560

there I have been working emplyer years and

Customer Question

there I have been working emplyer years and only got a contract last year also at the time there was 5 more staff and not one got a contract I was told everyone would get one ! Is this allowed I now want to move on and become self emplyed there is a 2 mile radius which I didn't realise how far I would have to then go !!! There is another staff member that has opened her own salon tht was supposede to get a contract but my emplyer took it back and said she had to change some things , she then didn't recieve it back I think this was so it looks like I wasn't the only one gettin one ! Now I am gettin told if I mention her or her salon it's instant dismissal which I have no intention in doin but my employer said this is in my contract but it's not ! Can u please answer my questions asap !!! Everyone needs to move on at so point !! I also no that some girls aren't through the books properly shouldn't she be 100% lagite if she wants to take someone to court ? Thanks
Ben Jones :

, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Was this radius agreed originally?

JACUSTOMER-hmyj5kh8- : Yeah is was my emplyer was gettin on at me to quickly signed it there was other things in it that I was more concerned about which she then said ignore that it doesn't concer you so I then ask her to remove it
Ben Jones :

, sorry delay – I was still preparing my answer when you decided to leave a negative rating and by doing so the question was removed from my list of questions so I was not alerted you were still waiting. Do you still require assistance with your query as I will be happy to help if needed?