29905560

, I have resigned three days before the end of my probation

Customer Question

Hi, I have resigned three days before the end of my probation period and given one months notice. My contract states 1 month notice in first 3 months and 3 months notice in the next three months of probation. I am on six months probation. I do not like the job and have a fantastic opportunity to go to but only if I can leave within a month. My employer is stating I must work three months which seems harsh when I am still on probation. What can I do?
Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Why are you leaving is it simply you do not enjoy the job rather than anything the employer has done?
Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Why are you leaving is it simply you do not enjoy the job rather than anything the employer has done?