29905560

I was off ill whole of January with depression caused

Customer Question

Hi I was off ill for the whole of January with depression caused by stress at work and been overloaded. My company have deducted two weeks money from my salary as I am only entitled to 10 days sick pay. This is in my contract. They have made this deduction without informing me and not offering me the alternative of taking 10 days of my holiday allowance. Are they allowed to do this without first informing me?
Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Does the contract allow for discretionary sick pay?
Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Does the contract allow for discretionary sick pay?