cmd2008
cmd2008, Solicitor
Experience:  BSC (hons), Solicitor with 14 years legal experience
13754130

Hey, my previous employer is refusing to pay me. I have sent

Customer Question

Hey, my previous employer is refusing to pay me. I have sent payslips and all necessary documents multiple times. I'm Unsure of how to proceed from here?
Expert:  cmd2008 replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Can you tell me approximately how much you are owed and when and how your employment was terminated? Did you give correct notice?

JACUSTOMER-i4c5ljpq- : Hey, yeah I'm owed roughly £450. I left at the end of October, I gave them just over 2 weeks notice when I quit.
JACUSTOMER-i4c5ljpq- : Hey I just received an email asking me to rate this. Can you reply? Or how do I get my money back?
Customer: Hi. Sorry for the delay. I wasn't notified of your response. If you have correct notice then your first step is to write a letter to them giving them 7 days in which to make payment or you will issue a claim in the county court. Set out what you are owed and for what ie unpaid wages etc. if they fail to pay then you can issue a claim by going to www.moneyclaimonline.gov.uk. I hope that helps.