29905560

I have worked same company years as a shop

Customer Question

I have worked for the same company for nine years as a shop assistant same days and same amount of hours over a two week Roter. I have an elderly dad to look after and the hours are perfect for my needs. We have a new area manager and after finding her feet has decided she dosnt like the hours I do as she said I shouldn't have a block of days off together I work Monday thurs Friday one week and thurs Friday the other. I'm the only one besides the manager and under manager to work more than 13hours. The other girls do 6 9 or 13hours a week. I havnt had a sick day off over the last 8years. She wants me to also do occ Saturdays and Sundays. Which we had ladies set on for that purpose . I've been working in the shop the longest . Where do I stand. Thankyou
Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What does your contract say about your hours?