29905560

I wonder if you can. My company told me in January that they were going to make me redunda

Customer Question

I wonder if you can. My company told me in January that they were going to make me redundant but not give me notice of redundancy until June. I have secured another job, and have therefore effectively had to resign and forgo my £10k redundancy package. I have given 4 weeks notice but do not want to work the last week, as I want to have time to de stress and relax before starting my new job. I have only 1 day of holiday owed, can I ask for the other days off as unpaid leave?
Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?