29905560

my employer has reached on his investigation because a customer

Customer Question

my employer has reached on his investigation because a customer has complain against me, no eye witneses at present were asked & this is the first complain against me. I work only 3 days a week. Is there any drat letter to response.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. firstly can you please tell me how long you have been in employment here.

JACUSTOMER-dfu0li5b- :

8 months

Ben Jones :

You will not be able to get a draft letter to respond to this because every situation will be unique and you will need to include details of the specific situation that applies to you. So no such draft letters exist really – you will have to take part in the investigatory process and answer the employer’s questions to help them with this issue. In the process you can maintain your innocence and provide details that back your side of the story. So this I not really done by letter anyway – such investigations are undertaken in person where you are asked to attend an investigatory meeting and that is where you can put your points across.

Does this answer your query?

Ben Jones :

Hello, I see you have accessed and read my answer to your query. Please let me know if this has answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else for you in relation to this? I just need to know whether you need further help or if I can close the question? Thank you