29905560

Is there anything I can do if a former employee goes to

Is there anything I can do if a former employee goes to work for a competitor and takes my customers?
I run a sandwich delivery round and an ex emploee is now calling on all my customers 10 minutes earlier than he did when he worked for us and is taking the custom.
Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Unless you had a specific contractual restriction preventing the employee from acting in competition or dealing with your clients then they would be free to compete with you and even steal your clients. That is why it is imperative for employers who have specific business issues to protect to include restrictive covenants in their employees contracts to deal with their activities after termination of employment.
Ben Jones :

Could you please let me know if this has answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else in relation to this? It is important for us to know either way so we can track customer satisfaction or identify whether I need to help you further? Thanks