29905560

I've been made redundant by my employer as of 23/2/15. My

Customer Question

I've been made redundant by my employer as of 23/2/15. My salary is always paid as a flat amount each month (annual salary /12) but my employer is trying to say they can pay me my February salary on a day rate which means I earn much less than my usual months pay because February is such a short month and I didn't work the last 3 days of the month.
I work 4 days over week every week.
Is this legal?
Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Do you mean you want to get paid for the 3 days you did not work?
Ben Jones :

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Do you mean you want to get paid for the 3 days you did not work?