29905560

, after having a period of time off last year

Customer Question

Hi, after having a period of time off last year for depression disorder and having a phased return to work as advised by my doctor (although i wasn't paid how i should of been in this period, i was keep on SSP until i went back as normal) i managed to work quite well and did the 20 hours a week i should of. i did however take holiday that was due to me. Then in January this year i had a slip backward and ended up being signed off sick again for a month. When i return my boss asked me to decide if i wanted to keep working for her as she needed someone she could rely on to be in the office. i thought about this and as nothing else was said i carried on working, doing my usual hours for 3 weeks until she turned up one day and asked to talk to me where she said i had no other option than to take a settlement agreement and she would pay me £700 based redundancy even tho i wasnt being made redundant. i was shocked. she also said i had made mistakes that had effected clients but that was the first i had heard about any mistakes. again i had a turn for the worse and my doctor has signed me off sick. today i meet with her and she is now saying that i can either accept the agreement that now has no money attached with it or she will take out disciplinary action saying i am incapable of doing my job. think this applies to payroll which she wanted me to take over as another member of staff had left that used to do it. i said i would as long she got me training in it as i didn't want to get things wrong. the only training i recieved was 2 hours from the ex member of staff and written notes so there would be no surprise if mistakes were made but again i wasn't ever told about them or how to do things right. Anyway just want to know if there is a case for anything or do i just have to take it? Any help would be greatly apreciated. Kind regards Sarah
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?

Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - how long have you worked there for?