29905560

If you work only Saturday's and Sunday's how many days a year

If you work only Saturday's and Sunday's how many days a year you have for holidays? The total of hours for both days are 17
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

A full time worker who works 5 days a week gets 28 days holiday minimum by law. So someone who works 2 days a week gets 2/5 of 28 days which equals 11.2 days a year

Ben Jones :

I hope this clarifies your position? If you could please quickly let me know that would be great, as it is important for us to keep track of customer satisfaction. Thank you

Ben Jones :

Hello, I see you have accessed and read my answer to your query. Please let me know if this has answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else for you in relation to this? I just need to know whether you need further help or if I can close the question? Thank you

Customer: Thanks. Just to clarify how do I count the .2. As the days are 11.2. So I should give her 11 days and a half?
Ben Jones :

the part of the day would be dividing a day's pay by 5 and that would give you the equivalent of 0.2 - so it would not be half of a day but a fifth of a day.

Ben Jones :

Hope this clarifies things a bit more?