29905560

, my name is***** own a small hair salon in Lancashire.

Customer Question

Hello, my name is***** own a small hair salon in Lancashire. I employ a small team of 4. One of those employees a 17 year old apprentice I have having problems with. He has been employed since sept 2014 and since then his attendance, punctuality and performance has been very poor. During this time a have been in contact with the national hairdressers federation and issued many warnings non disciplinary and they advised me to issue a apprentice agreement. At the moment I feel completely worn down by this employee and is causing my business and I a great deal of stress. I have now come to the conclusion that the NHF only have the employees side not the employers. Can you please help.
Expert:  Kasare replied 2 years ago.
Hi James
Could you please advise me of the terms of his apprenticeship? Duration? If there are any clauses allowing for termination and disciplinary measures?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you have an email address in which I can forward the actual document to you.
Expert:  Kasare replied 2 years ago.
We cannot provide details of our private email addresses online. If you want to send it to customer services, they should be able to send it to me - although to review an entire contract would be beyond the remit of this service of question and answer.
If you can just briefly set out the clauses or cut and paste I can review that way.