Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

why would I opt out of regulation 32(9) of the conduct of employment

Customer Question

why would I opt out of regulation 32(9) of the conduct of employment agencies and employment businesses regulations 2003. does it really impact on IR35 status?
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. there are various reasons for this pros and cons have you been asked to opt out..

JACUSTOMER-m01zr6xt- :

it is on the paperwork provided by an agency and just gives the option to opt out. I have never really thought about it before but recently employed an interim worker who was very clear about wanting to opt out hence I asked the question

Ben Jones :

Ok thank you leave it with me I need to look up a few things and then get my advice ready.I will post back on here when done there is no need to wait and you will receive an email when I have responded.

Ben Jones :

I have looked into your query in more detail but do not think I have the answer to your question as it is somewhat outside of my area of expertise. I will therefore opt out and let other experts take this further if they can. Someone should respond shortly. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thank you

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please cancel request and ensure no money is taken from my account and / or refunded.