29905560

My employer is a cleaning contractor and i work on his clients

Customer Question

My employer is a cleaning contractor and i work on his clients premises. This client will soon change to a different contractor and i will lose that work. There is no question concerning the quality of our work and the job criteria remains unchanged. I am given to understand that the new contractor is under no obligation to take me on and i must lose the income from this work. Is this correct ?
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Are you an employee or self employed?

Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - are you an employee or self employed?