29905560

I'm a social worker with 20 years experience currently off

Customer Question

Hi I'm a social worker with 20 years experience currently off sick with depression and anxiety for the first time during my career. I've been off for the past 2 months and today I have been visited by the new Team Manager and informed of a 2 page list of concerns and requested to have a meeting with the HR next week. I am worried that I am going to be sacked and want to know where I stand and what I should do. I have only been in this job a year and have struggled with depression and illness throughout this time but have continued to do my job to the best of my ability. Any advice?
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. can you tell me have you had any warnings about you sickness record please

Ben Jones :

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - can you tell me have you had any warnings about you sickness record please?