29905560

i have been working years in the same company. they

i have been working for 18 years in the same company. they are restructuring the service with the possibility of redeployment which will involve new contracts and different terms and conditions. will any future redundancy include my previous 18 years service or will the new contract represent year 1 of my service?
Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. In his situation you will keep your precious service with the company so in the event of future redundancies your continuous service of more than 28 years will count