29905560

I have been suspended from driving by my employer .stating

Customer Question

I have been suspended from driving by my employer .stating medical grounds possibile eye sight need tested ( 21 days) HR department not got a medical for me ..now been told i must work as a banksman.. my concern is if company believe i Cant See driver of verchil (HGV) , how can i tell of the driver can See me giving him instructions when reversing .driver Could be looking away from me and i Cant See him .causing an accident of which i Could be blamed for.. how long should it take for a medical .and can i refuse to work as a second man/banksman of company Who believe my eye site to be unfit .as dont whant anyone to be in an accident. ... thanks MR.Hewitt..

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for? Also is there a policy which states the employer must arrange a medical for you?

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial queries above - How long have you worked there for? Also is there a policy which states the employer must arrange a medical for you?