taratill
taratill, Solicitor
Experience:  15 years experience of advising on employment law matters
32019188

We are a vocational education college. We are being requested

Customer Question

We are a vocational education college. We are being requested to provide students for work experience; there is an element of paid work in some assignments and we need to invoice the employer from time to time.
We need to draw up a contract which allows for this but does not fall foul of any temporary staff legislation such as Working Time Directive etc.
Are you able to advise on this
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.
Customer:

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Is it a contract between you and the person you are engaging to work on a paid basis or a contract between you and the body you will invoice that you require?

JACUSTOMER-atj019wf- :

We are a college sending out students to third parties; in some cases we are required to pay the student by the third party. We need some sort of contract describing this atrrnagement as it is a form of paid student work experience.

JACUSTOMER-atj019wf- :

We need a contract template for ongoing use.

Customer:

Ok this is something I can potentially help you with. I am still not clear who the contract should be between, I assume it is between you and the student you are paying?

JACUSTOMER-atj019wf- :

In fact we will need a contract in both directions

Customer:

Ok thanks.

Customer:

I have just sent you some additional information, I look forward to hearing from you.

JACUSTOMER-atj019wf- :

JACUSTOMER-atj019wf- :

I do not a have a problem with the extra fee but need an estimate of overall cost for the drafting

Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
taratill, Solicitor
Experience: 15 years experience of advising on employment law matters
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I note our chat ended; I have commissioned the additional work. Please confirm this is proceeding.

Darryl

Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.
Hi you should now be able to see my contact details.
many thanks
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.
Hi Darryl, I have just emailed you but it has bounced back. Please could you drop me an email to the address I supplied and then I can respond to it