29905560

company with 3 employees. 1 employee has run over the foot

company with 3 employees. 1 employee has run over the foot of a delivery driver with the forklift truck do i have to report this to HSE
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Whether you have to report this depends on the type of injury suffered. You can see the list of injuries that are reportable here:
http://www.hse.gov.uk/riddor/reportable-incidents.htm
So if this resulted in a fracture to the foot or leg then it would be reportable. Similarly, if it meets the criteria of any of the other types of injuries on the list it must be reported. So consider the nature of the injury, however if this was just an incident where they ran over the person's foot and there was no fracture, rather it was just pain and bruising, it is not reportable.
I hope this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating, or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you