29905560

I need some advice , I work home caring company and

Customer Question

Hi I need some advice , I work for a home caring company and our shifts have changed and I was happy so I signed the contract that was givin to me .i have 2 contracts so they put the 2 of them together , now they have got news that they will be taking me out of a clients house that other carers refuse to go to as it's a heavy job . And a service manager has sent me letter to say that it was the wrong contract they sent me . But I know it's because no one else will do that job he is desparate to get me in his office so I can sign for another contract and I'm not going to as it's taking 16 hours of me at the end of the month .i want to know if they can just take the contract that I have signed for away from me thanks .Doreen
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above – how long have you worked there for?